Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

14 Days of Love - Day 13

Holy cow!! Can you believe that tomorrow is Valentine's day? I just realized that I haven't gotten anything for my fiance! Well, now we all know what I'll be doing this afternoon while my youngest daughter is in school!  In the meantime, I bring you today's Valentine's Day themed Nail Art.


Not very fancy, I admit. I'm was feeling like I had done a whole slew of ones that were just sooo busy, so I wanted something more relaxing and simple. Of course, I couldn't resist adding glitter to hearts, just because I had plenty and I love glitter!

My last mani will be in a similar style - but I went in a drastically different direction with it!! See you tomorrow and I hope you all rest well for the big day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment