Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

14 Days of Love - Day 14: Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!! I hope you all have some great and wonderful plans for the evening! I am spending my evening with my fiance..we're staying home for our hot date this year. In years past, we have often gone away for the weekend, but this is the first time in a few years that Valentine's Day didn't actually fall on a weekend day. We've also got so much more going on this year than before and we are also hindered by the fact our usual babysitter, Gramma, is out of the country. No worries though - we still will have our "hot date" - we're just doing it at home this year. Romantic Dinner and a movie!

Here's today's Nail Art...for this one I was actually inspired by one of my previous nail arts from last month - Rainbow Nails!


Well today came just in time because I think I'm fresh out of ideas for this theme for a good few months at last.  Now it's time to post a few regular Nail Arts, a post about Gelish Manicures (because I love that product so much) and start brainstorming ideas for St. Patrick's Day! It'll be here before we know it!


2 comments: