Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Let's Hear it for the Bridesmaid

Good Morning and Happy Friday Eve! Today will be the last post of my bridal/prom series and this mani is aimed at both bridesmaids and prom goers alike. I chose a bold red color as my base, in fact, I chose my all time favorite glittery red, China Glaze's "Ruby Pumps". Let's get right to it shall we? I'm always giddy over anything I do including this polish.


I stamped a white floral design over the red, attached rhinestones to the middle of the two main flowers and silver microbeads as accents.


I definitely had this in mind more for prom than for a bridesmaid - but at my last wedding, my bridesmaids were dressed in red. Yah, don't ask. It can happen, I know I'm not the only weirdo who picks that color. lol

I hope you liked today's nail art designs and my little bridal/prom series. I'll be posting more of these here and there but they will be more versatile and I'll label those that would work for those type of events as well as everyday wear. Also, tomorrow will be another "FishEggFriday" and I'll be reporting in on the durability of this week's "FishEgg Mani" and we'll see just how well I did at making this style "ready to wear" using just regular polish and including before and after photos!  Thanks for reading!!

2 comments: