Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

OPI Ink Stamping!

Good Morning! I hope you enjoyed yesterday's Fish Egg Friday post. I certainly enjoyed doing it and reading what everyone else came up with!

This morning's NOTD nail art is OPI's OPI Ink with a stamped design in silver.  I was trying out different full nail stamp designs from the recent plates that I purchased. I got so many that it's going to take awhile for me to get through them all. Take a look!


The design on the plate had half the nail covered with the stamped color as the background base color as a cut out and then switched on the other side to the exact opposite. No matter how many times I re-did it, I could not get the stamp to show the outlined flowers, only the cut-out side. Even though the full design didn't come out I still kind of liked it.


I tried to do it so you'd get different coverage on each nail, just to demonstrate how different it can look depending on how much you cover the nail with the design. I also took lots of pictures from different angles.



I hope you enjoyed today's post and thanks to everyone for their comments yesterday and the great participation from all the readers and the bloggers!!  Have a groovy Saturday and enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment