Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Who knew I had this much pink?

Good Morning and Happy Friday Eve! Today's NOTD is actually the manicure nail art that I've been wearing all week! I decided I liked the girly pink with berry pink stamped over it so much that I went for another funky stamping design.


I'm not sure how I feel about it but I've certainly gotten lots of compliments on it.The picture above was taken indoors with bright light. The bottle I'm holding is actually the color I used to stamp with. It looks so dark spread on the nail and in the bottle but stamped, it's much more of a berry pink! This was my mystery Essie color and it's called "Swing Velvet" - Yay 4 Google helping me to ID it.



With lower light and a less obvious view of the bottle.

I hope you enjoyed today's design and tomorrow I'll have something much more vampy and suitable for Friday Night Life! Have a great day and thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment